Specification of this Xerox Altalink C8035
Model – Xerox Altalink C8035
List Price – $16,748
Standard functions – Copy, Email, Print, Scan
Optional functions – Walkup fax, Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader
Print speed – Color: up to 35 ppm Black: up to 35 ppm
Duty cycle – Up to 110,000 images/month
Maximum print resolution – 1200 x 2400 dpi
How does this work?
– Select the lease length / rate you want for the item and then you add it to the cart.
– If you need more items, go through same steps to add more.
– Once everything is added to you cart, proceed to checkout.
– We need the address where the Xerox devices will be shipped to, who is the contact person, email addresses, phone numbers…you know the usual stuff.
– Complete the order with either Credit Card payment or mail us a check for the first month’s lease.
– Your personal account manager will email you documents requiring signatures.
– After confirmation, sign and return the leasing documents.
– Delivery takes about 7-9 business days.
– Machine arrives, Setup as copier, Your IT person works with our in-house technical team to answer any configuration questions, and you are ready to go.
*Our staff can work with your most tech-savy person to get you setup if you do not have a IT person on staff.
Description of this Altalink C8035
With this Xerox Altalink C8035 you can Copy, Print, Scan to Email, and Scan to Folder. You have never seen a multifunction printer like this before. From its tablet-like user interface to its right-out-of-the-box mobile-friendly connectivity options, the Xerox AltaLink C8000 Series is the color multifunction device today’s workers have been waiting for.
The Altalink C8035 has been optimized for business processes. The device is easy to manage as a standalone device or as part of an entire fleet of copiers in your office. Furthermore, it’s designed to enable multitasking
Finally, you can create customized workflows, automate complex tasks, print and scan directly to cloud services. These cloud services include like Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft Office 365. As a result, you can connect any time, from anywhere and any device.
*Pictures shown are available configurations. The main product image is similar to the item you will be receiving.
Looking for help with your Altalink?
Here is a link to our Quick Start Guide on how to setup your Altalink.
Info & Guide
- Brochure PDF
- Evaluator Guide
- Xerox EIP Brochure
- You will need adobe acrobat to view pdf documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site