Top 6 Must-Have Copier Apps for Law Firms?
Welcome to the Blog about the 6 must have copier apps for law firms. Thank you for visiting our page, below we are going to talk about that and hopefully provide you with a better understanding of what apps would best suit your law firm and what all they can do.
Organizations, both small and big, these days make use of different types of systems and tools for efficient and smooth management of their business. To sustain high productivity level, it is crucial to ensure that the systems used collaborate with one another. Here, business applications can be found handy. The Copier when carefully selected can integrate with several systems, thereby making the tasks to seem easier, quick and simple.
Top apps to save money and time
– DM Connect: It is considered to be the perfect application which when used can help streamline the process. Also, it offers greater internal efficiency and productivity. Using this application, you will be able to route and process all documents related to your business in the multi functional device. With Document Management System, you will be able to effortlessly and quickly share, capture, retrieve and store files.
– Google Connector: Gmail System of Google boasts of having 1+ billion monthly active users. Several businesses use this system to host their employee emails. Devices of today use the latest technology to access and connect to directly to your Google account from the device. For this, there is not required any additional technology or steps. Besides printing and scanning from account, you also have the privilege to print emails, browse messages and check out the event calendar, as well as compose emails and send them.
– PinPoint Scan 3: It is regarded to be Kyocera’s latest business application that has been designed to help simplify office scanning needs as well as to enhance your staff efficiency and productivity. Scanning a document has become much easier and quick with this application. It is rather a personalized scanning solution.
– OnBase Connector: Using OnBase Connector application, you will be able to leverage your current OnBase investment. This is made possible by routing, indexing and scanning documents within content management enterprise application from the HyPAS enabled Kyocera MFP. It also helps to streamline communication with instant scanning of hard copy documents.
– Mobile Print: This app is a real necessity for those entrepreneurs who have their employees working in multiple locations or are always on the move. Employees using this app from their phone can print from anywhere.
– CentraQ Pro: Maintaining automated machines in Law Firms/Office does involve a good amount of money on maintenance. This application eliminates all guess work, providing administrators with appropriate tools and knowledge to manage usage and costs.
Hence, choosing the right app can prove to be useful.
Get in touch with us today and we would provide you with the best copiers you need for your business.
Looking for actual prices? Go to our home page @ www.usacopierlease.com
The model below is our most commonly leased.
ABOUT USA Copier Lease
USA Copier Lease is an exclusive Xerox dealer and our clients are across the United States.
We can service and support your Xerox devices anywhere in the United States with a guaranteed same day / next day on-site service guarantee.
In addition, to learn more about how USA Copier Lease can help your organization assess your existing copier leases or provide a quote for new copier, call (800) 893 1183 or send an email to email@example.com
If you have read this far and are an IT organization looking for a Xerox Partner to pass referrals to, Contact us. We provide great incentives for copier referrals past.