Module comes with Additional Paper Trays and a WiFi Kit for Wireless connectivity.
Xerox Phaser 7800 – Color Laser Printer
Bring your office up to speed with this Xerox printer. The Xerox Phaser printer features a 2,180-sheet standard input capacity and print speed of up to 45 ppm, so it easily keeps up with a busy office. A monthly duty cycle of up to 225,000 pages means t his printer can handle large volumes of output on a regular basis. Network connectivity and 2 GB of RAM ensure this printer makes short work of complex jobs.
– Prints up to 45 ppm mono/color (mfr specs)
– Network Ready; Ethernet 10/100/100Base-T and USB connectivity (Optional wireless 802.11 b/g/n connectivity)
– Automatic Duplexing (2-sided printing)
– Monthly duty cycle of 225,000 pages
– Three trays included; Tray 1: 100-sheet capacity, Tray 2: 520-sheet capacity and Tray 3: 1,560-sheet capacity
– Tray 3 prints up to 13″ x 18″; Tray 1 & 2 prints up to 11.7″ x 17″
– 2,180-sheet standard capacity
– 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution
– 2GB RAM
– 160GB hard drive
– 1.33 GHz processor
– Additional Inside Delivery and/or Lift Gate charges may apply. For Inside Delivery please call 877-612-1185.
This Xerox Phaser color laser printer is a fast, stable solution for medium and large workgroups or offices that have demanding and complex print jobs. Printing a range of paper sizes much larger than your average printer and with robust speed and spectacular color, the Xerox Phaser 7800/GX can significantly decrease your professional print shop budget with no reduction in quality. The special toner used in this printer fuses at a much lower temperature than regular toner; this and other energy-saving features on the Xerox Phaser can also save you money.
– Printing Flexibility – With a maximum paper size of 13 inches by 18 inches, the Xerox Phaser can print tabloid-size documents. If you opt for the Office Finisher LX, you can set your print jobs up for multiple binding types, from simple hole punches to saddle-stitched booklets. Print jobs look sharp on glossy or regular cardstock and transparencies as well as regular paper.
– Brilliant Color – A super-sharp 1,200 by 2,400 dpi resolution rivals that of many professional print shops. Xerox Phaser printers also use Xerox EA toner, a low-heat, high-resolution ink that keeps your images sharp. Built-in Pantone solid-color simulations and Adobe Postscript makes any print job proof-quality.
– Simple Networking – Your Xerox Phaser 7800/GX will work with any 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet network or connects to a computer with a USB 2.0. You also have the option of adding an external wireless 802.11 b/g/n connection.
– Plenty of Power – With a printer like this, you’ll have some big, demanding print jobs for it to process. The Xerox Phaser comes with a 1.33 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM. It also is equipped with a 160 GB hard drive so you can save print jobs for later retrieval.
Info & Guide
- You will need adobe acrobat to view pdf documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site